Re: [Debconf-team] 'Contact me regarding disability accommodation'

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 05:51:38PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 11:31:06AM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > Some of them had set it by
> > mistake (apparently it's confusing terminology to Spanish speakers) and got
> > bitten by the bug that prevents it from being unset,
>
> I only remember one person having language issues.
> Most of the people have not set it by mistake, it is set for this strange bug
> we have going on.
> The bug is quite annoying and the field can not be unset as normal user or
> as admin.

It can still be unset at the DB level. I also haven't personally experienced
any circumstance where it got set without someone clicking the check box, but I
do remember you or others saying it has happened, and I realize such weird
things do occur. Several of the people said they had set it by mistake or
misunderstood it, but also maybe they were confusing mistake with accident. :)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org