[Debconf-team] Paper selection

Hi

one agenda point of the last meeting was "Assemble the talks team and
the sponsorship aproval team" and I volunteered to do this and then come
up with the proposed teams on this list, so others can comment.
Took me a while longer than I wanted, thanks to some work related
issues, but finally, here I am.

Lets start with the team for the paper selection, for the travel
sponsorship I'm still waiting for some replies. The people that
volunteered (or accepted my invitation) are

Andreas Tille <tillea@gmail.com>
Bdale Garbee <bdale@debian.org>
Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez <ana@debian.org>
Martín Ferrari <tincho@debconf.org>
Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>
Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>

The basic workflow will be
 - all the above people get access to some webinterface, where the talks
   are rated (that rating takes most time).

 - their will be an IRC meeting, in #debconf-team, where the team
   discusses the rating results and decides which talks are accepted and
   which not.

The meeting is free for everyone to follow, but the actual discussion
should be kept to the team. Of course valuable input, like when the team
gets something totally wrong, is always welcome. It is just not the
place to /try to) discuss a talk or propose enhancements, if you don't
like the teams decision. But I actually don't expect such problems and
think it will run mostly like last year, which was pretty smooth.

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM:
>  3. How do you manage new upstream releases?
yes i manage them.