[Debconf-team] Re: DebConf7 registration

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 30.01.2007, 13:15 +0000 schrieb Moray Allan:
> Hi,
>
> You have created an account on the DebConf conference management system,
> but have not yet registered for DebConf7.
>
> If you plan to attend DebConf7, please go to
> https://penta.debconf.org/submission/dc7/person
> and log in, then fill in at least the 'General', 'Contact' and 'Travel,
> accommodation and costs' tabs, reachable through the 'Registration
> details' button on the bar on the left of the page.
>
> Please note that the deadline for accommodation, food, or travel
> sponsorship applications is Wednesday 31 January.

I thought I had, but maybe I was missing some required field. I tried to
complete it. Or maybe this mail was sent to some temporary account
(nomeata-tmp, I think) that I created when I had problems with the
registration to pentabarf. In this case I’m sorry for the confusion, and
you can delete the temporary account.

Greetings,
Joachim

--