Re: [Debconf-team] Re: [Debconf-website] spam on debconf web page

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 12:22:51AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert
wrote:
> Anyone out there who want to help keeping wiki.debconf.org
> clean, ie playing admin? I dont want to lock it down to
> "registered users only", thats not what its for, similar
> goes for external links.

I don't have the time to regularly police the sites, but if
you make my user a sysop or beaurocrat or whatever is
necessary to  delete pages, I'll delete them when I see them
(username Jdowland on both wiki.dc and debconf7.dc), e.g.

<http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Talk:DebConf7/action/edit/Talk:DebConf7/Travel/action/submit/Talk:DebConf7/action/edit/Talk:DebConf7/Travel/>

--
Jon Dowland