[Debconf-team] analisando mas pruebas

Excuse if I bother but I send even but tests splits of what is going to test and splits of the baneo of the alone channel is case to ask to gunnar wolf all the tests that have sent.

* Connecting to irc.debian.org (ip) port 6667...
* Connected. Now logging in...
* *** Looking up your hostname...
* *** Checking Ident
[IDENTD] Servicing request from (ip) [xR00TVZLAx,1330,6667]
* *** Got Ident response
* *** Couldn't look up your hostname
* Welcome to the OFTC Internet Relay Chat Network xR00TVZLAx
* Your host is panulirus.oftc.net [ 217.172.183.87/6667], running version hybrid-7.2.2+oftc1.5.0
* This server was created Nov 23 2006 at 02:48:23
* panulirus.oftc.net hybrid-7.2.2+oftc1.5.0 DGRSabcdfgiklnorsuwxyz biklmnopstveI bkloveI
* CALLERID CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 DEAF=D KICKLEN=160 MODES=4 NICKLEN=30 PREFIX=(ov)@+ STATUSMSG=@+ TOPICLEN=390 NETWORK=OFTC MAXLIST=beI:100 MAXTARGETS=4 CHANTYPES=#& :are supported by this server
* CHANLIMIT=#&:50 CHANNELLEN=50 CHANMODES=eIqb,k,l,imnpstMRS AWAYLEN=160 ELIST=CMNTU SAFELIST KNOCK EXCEPTS=e INVEX=I :are supported by this server
* 8BZAAAOLV :your unique ID
* There are 18 users and 4342 invisible on 24 servers
* 22 :IRC Operators online
* 1 :unknown connection(s)
* 1275 :channels formed
* I have 428 clients and 1 servers
* Current local users: 428  Max: 652
* Current global users: 4360  Max: 4585
* Highest connection count: 653 (652 clients) (18562 connections received)
* - panulirus.oftc.net Message of the Day -
* - Welcome to OFTC - The Open and Free Technology Community
* -
* - You have connected to OFTC's IRC services.
* -
* - For more information on OFTC, and other services which may
* - be offered to the FOSS community at large, please visit
* - http://www.oftc.net/
* -
* - The Open and Free Technology Community was founded at the
* - end of 2001 by a group of experienced members of the Open
* - Source and Free Software communities; it is aimed at
* - providing these communities with better communication,
* - development, and support infrastructure. Our goal is to
* - provide stable services to members of the community in any
* - part of the world, while listening closely to their needs
* - and desires.
* -
* - We are not a general purpose chat platform, but a topical
* - network intent on providing the open source and free
* - software communities a means to cooperate and communicate.
* - As such, illegal and off-topic activity, such as warez
* - trading, may result in being barred from access.
* -
* - OFTC's IRC network is now firmly in its production phase. If
* - you find problems, please report them in channel #oftc, or
* - email bugs@oftc.net with detailed information about the bug.
* -
* - If you have other suggestions, questions, or comments, feel
* - free to send them to feedback@oftc.net. If you find any
* - bugs anywhere, please send en email to bugs@oftc.net -
* - thanks.
* -
* - Thanks and enjoy your stay,
* -
* -         The OFTC team
* -
* End of /MOTD command.
* xR00TVZLAx sets mode +i xR00TVZLAx
* Cannot join #debian-ve (You are banned).

ingles:
Excuse do neither I want that this affects if some people that me banearon of the channel of debian-sees be in the area of the comite organizer of the dbconf but is the terrible reality of those people and lament to do this but is the truth.

español:
disculpen tampoco quiero que esto afecte si algunas personas que me banearon del canal de debian-ve esten en la parte del comite organizador del dbconf pero es la terrible realidad de esas personas y lamento hacer esto pero es la verdad .

porcierto les agrego un abre boca :

http://www.softwarelibre.org.ve/gaular/ -> favor leer

ingles:

Before every desire to give him to all a happy year 2007.

Sadly the first one post of the year is nothing pleasant, Octavio Rossell (tr0n) (that charms that they speak badly of the) and surprised I am that the supposed corduroy Juan A. Dark (Apostols), they fall in this type of things of dimes and diretes, subsequently their referring conversations to my person:

 Asi work the people of Unplug/Glove… is sad and lamentable… but good I am monedita of gold to fall him well to nobody, but I have the virtue to say the forward things, asi therefore I invite these 2 people to that tell me the things in the face and in person, instead of embracing me and to tell me "brother as are you."  .  Really hypocritical, with that same hipocrecía they have been able to deceive at more than an unwary one… but good, asi is the life

ejemplo:

- < apostols> ¬¬ http://www.softwarelibre.org.ve/gaular/
- < apostols> Linux sin GNU
- < apostols> Maldito anti RMS
- < apostols> (Gregory Aular Franco)
- < apostols> (Negro al fin)
- anular
- < [TR0N]> (negro no)
- < [TR0N]> (imbécil)
- < [TR0N]> eso no tiene que ver con la raza
- < [TR0N]> sino con el nivel de mediocridad genética

The worse thing of the case is that both came to Linuxpo 2003 carried out aqui in maracaibo, to have the support of VELUG Maracaibo and especially of my person for create UNPLUG.

Alone I respond to this pair of JB of RMS.

- Do Not I penetrate me its smell to trash - does Not interest me HURD - If so much hurts that hate to its RMS, tell him that remove its HURD or better still instead of to be criticizing, insulting and hating … they help al development of HURD to see if the FSF does somewhat own… - Octavio if
so much housewives to RMS because you use flash for see your wanted Calico not itself that Mierd…??  - To Stop being racists and class-conscious….

I give the thanks to all the VELUgianos resentful (the people of UNPLUG) by reading my blog.

And recommendation:  Stop being so hypocritical…

español:

Ante todo deseo darle a todos un feliz año 2007.

Lamentablemente el primer post del año no es nada agradable, Octavio Rossell (tr0n) (que le encanta que hablen mal de el) y sorprendido estoy que el supuesto pana Juan A. Moreno (Apostols) , caigan en este tipo de cosas de dimes y diretes, a continuación sus conversaciones referente a mi persona:

Asi trabajan las personas de Unplug/Glove… es triste y lamentable… pero bueno no soy monedita de oro para caerle bien a nadie, pero tengo la virtud de decir las cosas de frente, asi pues invito a estas 2 personas a que me digan las cosas en la cara y en persona, en vez de abrazarme y decirme "hermano como está ud." . Realmente hipócritas, con esa misma hipocrecía han podido engañar a más de un incauto… pero bueno, asi es la vida :D

- < apostols> ¬¬ http://www.softwarelibre.org.ve/gaular/
- < apostols> Linux sin GNU
- < apostols> Maldito anti RMS
- < apostols> Gregory Aular Franco
- < apostols> Negro al fin
- anular
- < [TR0N]> negro no
- < [TR0N]> imbécil
- < [TR0N]> eso no tiene que ver con la raza
- < [TR0N]> sino con el nivel de mediocridad genética

Lo peor del caso es que ambos vinieron a Linuxpo 2003 realizado aqui en maracaibo , para tener el apoyo de VELUG Maracaibo y especialmente de mi persona para crear UNPLUG.

Solo respondo a este par de JB de RMS.

- No me calo su olor a basura
- No me interesa HURD
- Si tanto les duele que odie a su RMS, diganle que saque su HURD o mejor aún en vez de estarme criticando, insultando y odiando … ayuden al desarrollo de HURD para ver si la FSF hace algo propio…
- Octavio si tanto amas a RMS porque usas flash para ver a tu querido Calico no se que mierd…??
- Dejen de ser racistas y clasistas….

Les doy las gracias a todos los VELUgianos resentidos (la gente de UNPLUG) por leer mi blog.

y recomendación: Dejen de ser tan hipócritas…

PD:excuse but to tell him black to someone and inbesil and to compare their social state is not racism? they excuse if we permit that in debian and in the debconf

                       [R00TVZL4]