Re: video + sound

Hi,

I've tried to add all valuable suggestions etc. of this thread to
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5TodoVideoStreaming (record directly to hd,
dvgrab, situation at the HUT) and
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5TodoAdministration (Hardware needed) - both
pages are a little bit chaotic at the moment - this will be fixed ASA_P_ - ,
but at least they (should) contain _all_ the info we got now.

Hermans questions are still open:

On Friday 29 April 2005 15:25, Herman Robak wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 13:38, Jesus Climent wrote:
> >  Main auditorium (300 ppl):
> >   - directional mocrophone, probably woeks from the control cabin
> >   - control cabin ;)
> >   - 4 mics for the speakers (fixed, wireless probably available)
>
>  Is there a mixer output to record from?  Will that output be
> mixed down to mono or stereo?  Is someone controlling the levels?
>
> >   - 2 big projectors from the bac of the aud.
> >   - slides projector, with integrated camera
> >   - 2 hooks for computer video outputs
> >   - computer (with windows or mac os)
>
>  Can we get a grabbing device that captures the output
> to the projectors?  Using a camera for that is so crude.
>
> >  Small aud. (90 ppl):
> >   - 2 mics for speakers
> >   - 1 projector
> >   - I believe no mic for the audience