Re: Gandi at the Debconf

Hi!

Am 2018-07-21 15:21, schrieb Thomas Kuiper:

You could mimic this for Debian Maintainers by reviewing their entries
on the aforementioned website and finding the email address that they're
using in the 'extra info' links.
Correct, I noticed some emails are hidden though, any way to get validation?
We don't want to spend too much time looking for proof ;-)

Wouldn't it be doable, that Debian Maintainers get their request "proxied" by a Debian Developer? That's would be the least effort for gandi. And only a slight burden for the Debian Maintainer.

Best regards,
  Alexander