[Debconf-discuss] tcpcrypt in debian discussion: sunday 15:30 in 2nd floor hacklab

hi debconfers--

Are you interested in opportunistic, configuration-free encryption as a
countermeasure to pervasive monitoring?  have you looked at tcpcrypt?

 http://tcpcrypt.org/

a few of us are meeting in the 2nd floor hacklab tomorrow (sunday) at
15:30 to talk about tcpcrypt in debian, what it needs, and if we need to
push for any more changes upstream.  come join us if you're interested!

a bit of background:

I packaged tcpcrypt for debian a little while ago, which convinced me
that it needs a bit more work before it's ready for wider distribution.
 upstream is active, accepting patches, and happy for participation from
interested debian folks.

i'd be happy if folks want to talk some about the tcpcrypt mechanisms as
well as packaging work tomorrow afternoon, but let's make sure we get
some packaging done too.

at the moment, the packaging is in collab-maint:
  git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/tcpcrypt

and upstream is at:

  https://github.com/scslab/tcpcrypt

see you tomorrow,

	--dkg