Re: [Debconf-discuss] Gallery

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 03:20:31PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just three small things:
> a.) I moved gallery.debconf.org to a new machine, which should make it
>     much faster than in the past. Please comment if something broke.

I try to register at
https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_view=core.UserAdmin&g2_subView=register.UserSelfRegistration&g2_return=%2Fmain.php%3F
but the captcha image and some JavaScript seems to be broken (both give HTTP
500 errors)

Request URL:https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_view=core.CombinedJavascript&g2_key=1f3a86aa6c3e732ce434cbc51ebf93d2&g2_GALLERYSID=663e92af725890b4c53808921cdf5eea
Request Method:GET
Status Code:500 Internal Server Error