Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] video training sessions

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 08:28:36AM +0000, Solveig wrote:
> Tiago Bortoletto Vaz:
> > Hi,

> >> Hi ! Review training was postponed, but i'd like to have one - is there
> >> a time/date yet ?
> >
> > It was postponed (and happened) on the same day at 20h. I think we'll have more
> > video training sessions next days. Anyways, you can ask someone after talks to
> > provide you a 'private lesson' :)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> I was asking about a REVIEW training, not a video training :)

Ah, me too, i meant videoteam training thinking of reviewing. Anyways, i'm
doing review today with urbec, feel free to join us :)

  .''`.  Tiago Vaz                                    GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at debian.org                          IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org