Re: [Debconf-discuss] Can I use a little space to show Debian-based small ARM servers?

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 22:33:37 +0200
Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> wrote:
> And I
>  suppose to show you it in hacklab but unfortunately there are
>  4 hacklabs in this DebConf, so can I use bar space for it?

 frondesk people suggested to bring it to main hack lab,
 so probably we'll be there. I or Mr. Yamamoto from Plat'Home (CCed)
 will demonstrate it, so don't hesitate to ask, please :)

 (you can easily find me since there are only 5 Asian people
  in this DebConf... ;)

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>