Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] T-Shirt decision!

Hi,

On Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, Hideki Yamane wrote:
>  T-Shirt is good, and how about sticker? It would be nice if we can get
>  debconf sticker for our laptops.

great idea - maybe you are willing to make and sell some? ;-)

cheers,
	Holger who wishes to remind everyone that this is a do-o-cracy
		and that debconf-team needs new people (and this is something
		very easy to get involved a bit), herding this many cats every
		year is a demanding job...
		not sure this is the right moment for this ;-) but if you want
		to help in useful ways, please speak+act up, we need you.