Re: [Debconf-discuss] Questions about Banja Luka

On 03/21/2011 11:43 AM, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
Jon thank you for this follow up.

I couldn't agree more with what he said. I talked to President himself
regarding this, Venue will have security for all your stuff so you'll
be able to leave your stuff in the Venue without it being stolen or
whatever. If it gives you some comfort President building is right
next to the Venue building. Police will be notified of this conference
so they'll should keep an eye on you.

But really, there's no need for panic, people are generally very very
open and good towards tourists, I think you'll even be surprised. I
really hope DebConf will debunk all this misinformation about Bosnia,
and you'll be able to see it in full light.

Thanks to you both, Jon and Adnan. I suspected this may be the case -- and it is nice to hear confirmation of it. Looking forward to it.

-- John