Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese, Wine material (and other stuff) for tomorrow's Cheese and Wine party

Quoting Richard Darst (rkd@zgib.net):
> On Sun, Aug 01, 2010 at 09:49:30PM -0400, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>
> > So, people who brought cheese, or wine, or any other stuff meant for
> > the C&W, please meet me outside Mudd (the Hacklab building) with your
> > material. We will then go to Havemeyer and put the stuff either in the
>
> Make sure to put your wine (and other alcohol) inside something so
> that no one can observe what it is.

I'll be using some orange Debconf bags to transport stuff. To people
who come to the "cheese trips" at HH+45 today, please try to come with
something to pack your stuff during the walk to havemeyer building and
inside it.