Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf at Columbia

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:17:57 -0400, Dara Adib <daradib@berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Just thought I send an email this way, if it might be in any way
> interesting to CUARC.

I'll also mention that Keith Packard and I have been collaborating on
avionics for high power model rockets that use the 70cm ham-band for
radio to/from the rockets.  You can learn more at

      http://altusmetrum.org

We'll be hosting a rocket-building BOF sometime during Debconf and then
heading up to Pine Island, NY, to fly the weekend of the 7th and 8th.
Be happy to play show-n-tell for any hams on campus that are curious to
see what we've done...

73 - Bdale, KB0G