[Debconf-discuss] Columbia Debian mirror

The Academic Technologies Group[0] at Columbia University has been
supporting free software by providing mirrors for various projects for
some time. In our preparations for Debconf, we contacted the Columbia
mirror admins about improving their mirror coverage for Debconf. Very
quickly they responded by upgrading the hardware, increasing the sync
frequency, and adding more architectures to the mirror.

The mirror is connected to a 10Gbps backbone, which is fanned out
throughout the CS department into the backbone at 1Gbps. Unfortunately,
the ports in the Carelton cafeteria hacklab are not wired for more than
100Mbit, but this should be sufficient.

Please consider using mirror.cc.columbia.edu for the duration of
Debconf!

thanks,
micah

--