[Debconf-discuss] Free as in eBooks

BAEN publishes Science Fiction books, has a large "Free Library" of
older titles (http://baen.com/library/) and doesn't copy-protect their
ebooks.  I read the HTML versions, but some other formats they have
should work with free software as well.

Some of their hardbacks include a CD which generally contains other
books by the same author that you are allowed to copy and give away
but not sell or publish on the internet.  I'll be bringing my
collection of BAEN books CD images.  I'm interested in getting the
ones I am missing, especially the "Mission of Honor" one.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@scd.debian.net

With Microsoft, failure is not an option.  It is a standard feature.