[Debconf-discuss] DebConfers to YAPC::EU?

Hi.

Are there any other DebConf attendees that are also attending YAPC::EU 2009, which will happen on Aug 3-5 in Lisbon?

After talking to several people I'm a bit surprised that I've learned that not too many people is, even though it's an awesome event and very close in time and location to DebConf. Anyway, just wanted to ask to the wide mass. If you do, let me know, maybe we can come up with something.

<3

David Moreno
http://twitter.com/damog