Re: [Debconf-discuss] Volunteers wanted, meeting tonight!

-=| Amaya, Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 06:50:16PM +0200 |=-

> - Signs need to be hung around the venue signaling how to get here.
>
> - The laundry machines downstairs and the machine where tokens are
>   bought need to be signaled and documented, preferably so that laundry
>   can be made without the need of a laptop to access the wiki ;)
>
> - Vending machines need to probably be translated too.

I can prepare whatever kinds of signs are needed. What I need though
is somebody to walk around/inside the venue, take notes and present me
with a list of signs, noting the text needed as well as any arrows if
appropriate. If the signs are too many, we can split the work.

> - The "General announcement panel" close to the dining room entrance
>   needs to be "adopted and maintained" by someone attending the morning
>   orga meetings so that up-to-date-info is kept there: monday visit to
>   the old town, availability of food tickets, and so on.

This seems like something I can help with too.

--
dam