[Debconf-discuss] Neo Freerunner debconfpack will be arrive on Tuesday 21

Dear all,
First of all my apologizes for the delay, my intentions were to have
the orders there the first day of the Debcamp, but some delays in some
accesories had make me postpone the shipment.
But I have all necessary items here and I will send them on Monday by
express shipping and will be there on Tuesday 21th.
My contact there is Felipe van de Wiel who is in copy of this mail,
until I arrive on late night on Thursday 23th,

I will send the parcel to
att Felipe van de Wiel
Residencia Muñoz Torrero
Ronda de San Francisco, 2