Re: [Debconf-discuss] Train Madrid → Caceres

+++ Joachim Breitner [2009-05-24 19:04 +0200]:

> Could it just be that tickets for REGIONAL trains (R-598 in this case)
> are available later than tickets for the long distance trains?

I believe that is indeed the case. Often it is 2 months, rather than 3
months, which means said trains should be bookable from about now.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/