Re: [Debconf-discuss] OpenMoko Freerunner phones discounted for DebConf attendees

martin f krafft a scris:
> Hello, world.
>
> The folks at Tuxbrain have a surprise for DebConf attendees, with
> which they want to support the community and drive innovation and
> progress:
>
> For €249 incl. 16% VAT (deductable upon presentation of a valid EU
> VAT ID), you can pre-order:

What do you mean by "valid EU VAT ID" ? Did you mean "valid EU ID"?

>   - a "buzz-free" Openmoko Neo Freerunner phone (A7)
>     ("buzz-free" means it's free of the infamous "buzz" bug)

How about the long TTFF problem? Are these free of the issue via the
hardware fix, or do they use the SW workaround?

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GPS_Problems

>   - an extra battery
>   - a headset
>   - a debugging board (v3)