Re: [Debconf-discuss] Barajas to Atocha Renfe - which way and how long?

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 03:18:01PM +0200, Moray Allan wrote:
> Also remember that flights are quite often late, especially later in the
> day as any delays that occur tend to lead to worse and worse delays on
> subsequent flights until the end of the day's services.

Because of this I just by my ticket when entering the railwaystation
right at the counter in Germany.  Is there such an option?  I just
see no sense in ordering train tickets ages before if I'm not sure
whether I can make it to the train.  How much is the saving of price
if you order in advance (provided that there is an option to by a
ticket right before entering the train).

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de