Re: [Debconf-discuss] Barajas to Atocha Renfe - which way and how long?

When I ask the search on http://www.metromadrid.es/ for a route, they currently give

Tiempo Estimado: 0 h. 48 min. 12 sg.

Salida de metro de Aeropuerto T1 T2 T3, Línea 8 Efectuar transbordo en Nuevos Ministerios con Línea 10
Efectuar transbordo en Tribunal con Línea 1
Llegada a metro de Atocha Renfe

The estimated time for the route increases another 5-10 minutes depending on the time of day I specify.

When I searched earlier today they were giving me a different route, going by line 6 then changing at Pacifico to get to Atoche. I don't know what was different then for it to change -- maybe the system knows the current status of the different lines and changes its answers based on that?

--
Moray