Re: [Debconf-discuss] Evaluation (rating?) of talks/workshops and speakers?

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 11:37:48PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > 3.- Rating for the speaker
>
> Bear in mind some talks had more than one speaker, and there should be a
> way to deal with the lightning talks too.

It's just a matter of having the questionnarie have a list of all the
speakers and list their talks separetely (I just picked some random
speakers and invented the rating stuff):

- Andreas Barth
   * [BOF] Python   - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun
   * [BOF] Stable Release
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun
   * Releasing in time - etch in December 06
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun

- Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
   * Weeding out security bugs
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun
   * State of the art for Debian i18n/l10n
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun

- Joey Hess
   * [BOF] wiki.debian.org
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun
   * [BOF] debian-installer
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun
   * Lightning Talk - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun
   * [BOF] zeroconf
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun

- Christian Perrier
   * [BOF] i18n infrastructure AdHoc Session I
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun
   * [BOF] i18n infrastructure AdHoc Session II
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun
   * State of the art for Debian i18n/l10n
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun

- Frans Pop
   * Debian Installer Internals
                    - Speaker Rating: [ ] Clarity  [ ] Knowledge [ ] Fun

Regards

Javier