[Debconf-discuss] 1st injured DD contest

Debconf is over, we can now risk our lives without risking of loosing
precious days of Debian work in .mx.

For this reason Gismo and me are going to jump from the 10 m diving
platform soon, hopefully (or not?) before lunch. If someone else is
willing to join .... more fun for everybody (especially for those who
will be watching)!

NMU as needed.

Zack and Gismo.