Re: [Debconf-discuss] Have only one IRC channel! (was: [Debconf-announce] Last Mail before DC6)

also sprach Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> [2006.05.09.1825 +0200]:
> On Monday 08 May 2006 01:48, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Would it be possible to shut the other one down (or just keep it with
> > /topic redirecting to freenode)?
>
> seconded.

I think Joerg Jaspert already set the /topic such that the OFTC
channel is only a backup. Thus, please stick to the Freenode
channel, everyone.

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"when a gentoo admin tells me that the KISS principle is good for
 'busy sysadmins', and that it's not an evolutionary step backwards,
 i wonder whether their tape is already running backwards."