[Debconf-announce] Attendee Badges

We have proper badges available for everybody registered, so if you
don't have yours yet (e.g. if you arrived earlier in the week) then
come to the front desk and collect it ASAP.

Also, we've seen quite a few people wandering around Teviot without
badges today. Please get in the habit of wearing them NOW. Starting
tomorrow morning, we will be demanding to see badges before people get
into the building - it's the only sane way to keep things secure.

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra