Private Business offer.

Greetings of the day to you,

 Though you may be skeptical receiving this email as we have not met
  before,I am Mr. Patrick K.W. Chan (Executive Director and Chief Financial
  Officer) of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.nevertheless i have a business of
  $24,500,000.00 in my bank which i believe we can handle together,once we  have the necessary mutual understanding.I want to know if you are
  willing to follow up this business before I can give you more details about
  this transaction, however I shall be waiting for your response.

 Kind regards,
 Patrick chan.